As an all-volunteer organization with no paid employees or help, we rely entirely on your donations and support to continue our life-saving mission. We have several ways for you to help and ALL donations are very much appreciated. No donation is too small.
Thanks to the support of compassionate animal lovers like you. With your help, we will save even more precious lives this year. Please look into the faces of the beautiful dogs that are depending on us to help them live the lives they were always meant to have, and then make a tax deductible donation to help us with our ongoing work.
Look through our Wish List to see if there is anything you are able to help us with.
Any donation is appreciated.
• Sponsors for individual dogs
• Frontline and/or Advantage Flea Control
• Petsmart, Petco or any pet store Gift Cards
• Heavy duty dog toys (small)
• Rawhide chew bones (small)
• Rawhide chew strips (small)
• Dog treats
• Premium quality dog food (e.g. Lamb and Rice)
• Small and Medium Vari-kennels
• Rolls of postage stamps (for mailings)
• Printing services
• Grooming services
• Advertising in various media
• Free or low cost spay/neuter surgeries
• Items for resale to benefit the dogs
• Volunteers to help spread the word
• Donations in any amount